How to Find Your WiFi Password on a Windows 10 PC
It is really and very irritating when you forgot your wifi password. because your almost all the devices are connected with the router and when you trying to add the news device in your wifi network and immediately realize you forgot the wifi password. for adding the new device, you have to reset the router. We have the simple trick for you to find the wifi password in windows 10.
If you already have the password for a wireless network saved on your laptop and want to retrieve it to use on your phone. The same method works in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Method 1: Control Panel
- Press the Windows Key and R on keyboard.
- Type Ncpa.cpl and press Enter.
- Right click on the Wireless Network Adeprot and select Status.
- Click the Wireless Properties button.
- In the properties dialog that appears, move to the Security tab.
- Click the Show Characters check box for WIFI password.
Method 2: Command Prompt
- Right-click on the Start Button and select the Command Prompt.
- Type the following command “netsh wlan show profile name=”WiFi Profile Name” key=clear”, change the WIFI Profile name with yout wifi network name.
- Your Password will appear in the Key Content field.