Google Pay NFC Feature
Google is rolling out this features to limited users only, There is no accurate information how many users have already received it and if it is coming to both android and iOS users.
Google is planning to make the payments easier via it’s Google Pay account as it is rolling out Tap & Pay NFC Based Payment System (NFC Feature). For this feature, you have to add your credit / debite card in Google Pay. Since Google is rolling out this feature to limited users only, there is no accurate information how many users have received this feature on his/her device. But if you received this feature for your device and if you see this option of adding cards under setting.
So, Here is the steps to register your card in Google Pay? If you received the feature then please follow this steps.
- Open your Goole Pay on your android & iOS device.
- Tap Setting > Payment Methods > Add Card.
- Enter your cards details for velidate the card.
- Accept Terms & Conditions
- Choose the verification method
- Fill the OTP to verifiy the card
- Tap active option placed to next to your new card’s payment method
- Accept the confirmation
In case you want to remove the added card from the Google Pay application, You can open the Google Pay application and go to the Setting > Payment Method > and then you can remove the card using the Remove Card option given there.
Also you can check : Paytm Bank has enabled banking services through Aadhar card